s i m p l i c i t y

It's been tapping on my shoulder since my last post.

Before I wrote that my word for  2 0 1 5  was  d i l i g e n c e,  I typed the word  s i m p l i c i t y  in its place.  I erased it feeling as if it was my own will.  I am more confident now that it is my word for  2 0 1 5.

s i m p l i c i t y  :)


I ordered a book called Plain and Simple by Sue Bender a couple days ago.  My friend over at Hello Dearie posted about it.  I've been waiting for the right book to cross my path and I feel sure this one is it.  I'm excited for it to come in.

Comments

  1. YES!! Simplicity -- the perfect word for 2015. Discipline was fitting for 2014, but simplicity is spot on for the new year! I am excited to see how this will impact/influence/challenge you in the days ahead and would love to join in with you on the journey : ).

    The book you ordered sounds great! Please let me know how it is and I may read it after you : ).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts