I Am the Bread of Life

"Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.  But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe.  All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.  For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.  And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.  For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.'"
"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.  Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day."

The Son of God says, "Whoever comes to me shall not hunger [and] whoever feeds on my flesh has eternal life".  He says, "Whoever believes in me shall never thirst [and] whoever drinks my blood has eternal life".
He says, "All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.  For I have come to do the will of him who sent me, and this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me".  So all the Father has given him will not be lost and whoever comes to him, he will never cast out.
The will of the Lord is that Jesus should lose nothing of all that the Lord has given him, but raise it up on the last day, and that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and be raised up on the last day.

My prayer is for revival.



Comments

  1. Was running links and found your blog. You have some very good posts. Esp liked your post about marriage. Very good thoughts. I see you are busy with school work. I am too, starting a new program this summer and preparing for it now, but still working in some writing! Enjoyed the visit. You have a very good blog. If you get a chance, please visit Family Fountain. wb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts