c h i r o c l i n i c

It's incredible how much work goes into starting a business.  I am currently reading a marketing manual, hints this post.  It can be quite overwhelming to consider the numerous aspects of a business plan.  It's one thing to have a big idea, it's a whole different horse to lay it out on paper.  This coffee shop, the one that inspired my last post in which I am visiting again today, has been the source of much encouragement and creativity since I stepped in the door.  I thank my friend Patrick for making us come here.  Patrick spoke lots of wisdom to us about business.  I want to begin putting our ideas on paper, but it's just so hard to start.  It is the time though.  Christopher graduates in June of 2016.  We will probably open our practice in 2017 or 2018.  That is soon!

Any suggestions for where to start?


______
Also, we bought a house this morning!

Comments

Popular Posts