It's Tuesday, and this week has turned out very different than anticipated. 


I did well yesterday with my New Year's resolution of "Discipline".  I woke up on time, spent time with the Lord, took my time getting ready, got to work early, had a positive day - all in all, very pleased with it.  However, I did think I would be working all week and being very productive, but I found out yesterday afternoon that most likely this whole week will be a "Snow Day Everyday" kind of week.  Today hasn't been too bad - I probably could have worked but we had already closed the office for today and tomorrow.  We're still open for Thursday but I'm pretty sure that's going to be the day everything is covered in ice, so I'm sure we'll be closed then too.  It's always magical and wonderful to enjoy the snow, but it is hard to miss a week of work.  Anyhow, I'm excited about this Valentine's weekend.  I'm also excited to practice "discipline" on these lazy days I have at hand - YMCA, here I come!

Also, a quick shout out to Riley Writes Scout since I received the most beautiful print in the mail last night! Katherine, you are phenomenal at what you do :)



Comments

  1. Enjoy the quiet time. Keep safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are practicing discipline. Reading this post makes me want to join in on the challenge! : )
    Discipline can be so hard to master -- especially on days where you are stuck at home due to weather! Get some rest and enjoy each moment you have while at home. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts