rambles

My computer's battery recently stopped working.  So may I make it a small excuse that if I'm not blogging as much, it's because I have to be plugged into a wall to do it. 
Also, I'm not sure if any of you have ever worked retail, but let me tell you - it's hard.  It leaves little room for the blog world.  I'm working a ridiculous amount of time with inconvenient hours and, well, quite frankly, I'm working for the world if you know what I mean.

I need prayer.

I'm in a huge transition right now that isn't much fun.  Married in June, job in July, figured out how job truly operates in August, want to quit in September, moving in January ... therefore, must keep job till December.

*This post is a little unfocused, but I'm trying to get back in the groove of blogging; and sometimes that takes a few poor attempts to produce a good consistent outcome*

I've been debating starting some outfit posts since I have to dress up for work everyday.  I don't have anyone to take pictures though since Chris goes to work really early, and Alexander doesn't have hands.

Besides the short intro in paragraph two, I haven't told you all about our big move.  We decided to go to Chiropractic school for sure in January!  Jackson, Mississippi to Spartanburg, South Carolina.  I've never been a Yankee before ;) Just kidding of course.  Everyone there is convinced they live in the south - wake up call y'all, South Carolina is not the south.  But it is one of my favorite states and I'm going to be so honored to be a resident of a state that has real autumns.  I'm so excited to move.  Chris and I really need to be on our own for a bit, and this move will be just the ticket.

One more note:
Grandmother fell Friday morning.  She had many deep cuts on her arms and said she bumped her head, but we thought she was fine other than that.  As the day went on, the pain increased.  She kept screaming and saying her pelvis was hurting.  We called the ambulance after noon.  I really thought she wasn't even going to make it to the hospital.  But of course she did - she's 92, was a smoker most of her life, is the tiniest person I've ever seen, and can't die.  Anyway, after an entire day in the emergency room, we found out she broke her pelvis.  She's been in the hospital ever since.  She's also been hallucinating quite a bit.  If you think about it, please pray for her.  I know it's odd, but she has been wanting to die for years because she's in so much pain.  I'll leave you to decide how you want to pray for her, but all prayer would be much appreciated.


For now, I must be going to the post office to mail my bff a small birthday present, then off to work I'll be!  I hope you guys really have an amazing day :)

Comments

  1. Just right before I got on the blog, I thought about how much I missed you! I sat on my usual place on the couch, and for a second, waited for you to slip out quietly from your bedroom into the kitchen to get something to eat. So crazy to think that just a year ago were sitting here together, now our lives are completely different. :) I'll be keeping all of you in my prayers. Poor Grandmother! Troop through these next few months girl! I haven't told you, but I'm considering moving out of state as soon as June comes around! Maybe we will be within a few hours of each other! It's so crazy how much has changed over a matter of 6 months. New relationships, new locations- new life in general. I'm quite terrified to be honest of what life after graduation looks like for me, but hearing about you two and the transitions your going through is encouraging. I'm not going to fall flat on my face after all! woo! Good to know! haha! And of course, when following the will of the Father all things are possible. I love you much! (that includes Chris and Alexander as well)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts