Daily Declaration

I expect the extraordinary in my life - I raise my expectation
I expect - I look for - I anticipate extraordinary opportunities for you to use me
This week - my eyes are open - my ears are attentive - my hands are your hands
I expect encounters of the God-kind - I expect meetings - I expect calls - Here I am - I expect you to use me - I expect you to speak through me - I expect to be a blessing
This week - my mouth is ready - to encourage - to pray - to speak a word in due season
I expect divine appointments this week - I look for them - I anticipate them
I will seize them - I will be aware of them - I will not miss them
I expect - to do something - out of the ordinary - and I expect - to see the extraordinary
I expect for you to crown my years with your goodness
I expect to see the goodness of the Lord in the Land of the Living
I expect to prosper and be in good health even as my soul prospers
I am a tither - I am a giver - therefore, I expect my God to supply all my needs
I expect the windows of Heaven to be open - I expect your blessings poured out in my life
I expect to prosper - where there is famine - I expect to prosper because I am in Covenant with you - I am blessed coming in and blessed going out
I expect favor with man - because I have favor with you - I expect God ideas for my business
I expect the Lord - to give me the power to get wealth - I expect plans by the Spirit to prosper
I expect promotion - I expect raises - I expect increase - I am a giver - and I expect to receive
I expect seed to sow - bread to eat
I expect to sow bountifully - and I expect to reap bountifully
I expect you to multiply the seeds I have sown and increase the fruits of my righteousness
I expect God to make all grace abound towards me - I expect to have all sufficiency in all things - I expect to have an abundance for every good work
I expect something good to happen to me today - I expect God to deal with man to give unto me money - favor - and things
I expect God to perform His word with signs following in my life
I expect your protection - I expect your guidance - I expect your grace - I expect your peace to surround my life and my family every day
I expect your wisdom in making decisions - I expect the mind of Christ in my life - to think on things above - to know all things - to understand with your understanding - quick to learn
I expect to hear the voice of the Good Shepherd - and the voice of a stranger I shall not follow
Lord you said - according to your faith be it done unto you - so I expect it - I believe it - I am fully persuaded - I am confident - I believe therefore I speak my expectations
This week - I will do something out of the ordinary - and I expect to see something extraordinary

Psalm 5:3 - In the morning O Lord, You hear my voice, in the morning O Lord, I lay my request before you and wait in expectation.

Psalm 40 - I waited patiently for the Lord; he inclined to me and heard my cry.  He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.  He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God.  Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord.  Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust, who does not turn to the proud, to those who go astray after a lie.  You have multiplied, O Lord my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you!  I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told.  In sacrifice and offering you have not delighted, but you have given me and open ear.  Burnt offering and sin offering you have not required.  Then I said, "Behold, I have come; in the scroll of the book it is written to me: I delight to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart."  I have told the glad news of deliverance in the great congregation; behold, I have not restrained my lips, as you know, O Lord.  I have not hidden your deliverance within my heart; I have spoken of your faithfulness and your salvation; I have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness from the great congregation.  As for you, O Lord, you will not restrain your mercy from me; your steadfast love and your faithfulness will ever preserve me!  For evils have encompassed me beyond number; my iniquities have overtaken me, and I cannot see; they are more than the hairs of my head; my heart fails me.  Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me!  O Lord, make haste to help me!  Let those be put to shame and disappointed altogether who seek to snatch away my life; let those be turned back and brought to dishonor who delight in my hurt!  Let those be appalled because of their shame who say to me, "Aha, Aha!"  But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation say continually, "Great is the Lord!"  As for me, I am poor and needy, but the Lord takes thought for me.  You are my help and my deliverer; do not delay, O my God!

Comments

  1. "Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be open to you."
    You have unexpectedly brightened my already great day.
    Aunt Jane Clark

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts