Obedience

I wait for the Lord. 
I had such an abundance of love in my heart before last week.  What happened, Father?  I want it back.  It's who I am.  It's who I was created to be.  I want it back.
My desire is for the goodness of the Lord to be made known.  In all I do, I desire to bring glory to his name.  In my relationships - in all my actions. 
I know who I am.  My heart isn't quite lining up with what I know of myself.  Something is a little off.  But I can't put my finger on it.  All I can do is give it to the Lord, which is what I've been doing since this time last week.  I keep waiting.  I know there is a reason.  I know there is a purpose.  I will wait until it is revealed - because I am not in control and I do not desire to be in control.
Obedience.  As much as it hurts.

Comments

Popular Posts